[Az-Geocaching] Sloof Lirpa (my log)

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian - Team A.I.
To: AZ Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Sloof Lirpa (my log)
Sat down as the BNSF train was rolling down the track about a quarter-mile away to sift through the illicit material when none other than Lars Ulrich himself appears from the lead locomotive to protest my pilfering of the bands newest album, St. Anger. Some mindless blabbering about Napster and Kazaa came spewing from his mouth, in which I promptly inserted the also pilfered, John Tesh's Greatest Hits Volumes 1-7. Not wanting to leave with only the music, I knocked out a few spikes and took a rail home with me. There was this loud gnashing of metal soon after, but I'm not quite sure what happened there. I didn't want the dust/flying metal debris to settle on my Sky Blue Pacer, so I put a 75-shot of NOS through the engine and kicked it up to a to speed of 38mph.
All in all this was one of my most interesting caching adventures. Who'd have known I'd be the subject of Metallica's latest tyrade into music piracy.

[This entry was edited by Brian - Team A.I. on Thursday, April 01, 2004

A previous find log was about pirated music....

Brian
Team A.I.