Re: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Been there done that!

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: Re: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Been there done that!
Brian, or anyone else, do you have the watch list logs still from sloof lirpa and da bomb? I never got a chance to read it past my log entries, nor could I put them on my watch list. I'd love to read the entries.

--- "Brian - Team A.I." wrote:
> Perhaps, but there were several logged prior to. 2
> on the 31st and 3 on the 13th of March. Not sure
> what to make of it. Kind of a waste to log 100+
> caches for a joke. The Florida caches were funny
> though. I'm glad I put lirpa sloof on my watch list
> so I have record of all the finds past mine. Since
> it's been permanently archived you can't see them
> anymore.
>
> Brian
> Team A.I.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898