Re: [Az-Geocaching] April 1st cache

+ (text/html)
Author: Ken Akerman
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] April 1st cache
I'm getting on the next flight to Orlando and I will get this cache this afternoon. I'll be back home tonight to log my finding. I'll bring some of my travel bugs with me to put in the cache.

Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

Larry H <> wrote:
That's a good one...I logged a temporary find also

--- "Brian - Team A.I." wrote:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=79b7364d-1bc8-4b2b-84ad-c9ee8d62d681&log=y&decrypt=

> GCJ2D9
>
> This is great. I don't plan on keeping it a find,
> but for the day I'll leave it alone. The ultimate
> cache that goes against all things Geocaching, in
> celebration of this day.
>
> Brian
> Team A.I.
>

> Brian