Re: [Az-Geocaching] CITO Updates

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian - Team A.I.
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] CITO Updates
Excellent choice! I hadn't driven up McDowell to look yet, but was thinking about asking the people at the mining place adjacent to the sign. I think the park would be a great place to meet up before hand, and would give us a chance to secure vehicles. The reduced noise would be preferable. Thanks!

Brian
Team A.I.