Re: [Az-Geocaching] Hi I am new!

+ (text/html)
Author: RAND HARDIN
To: AZ-Geocaching
New-Topics: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Hi I am new! & the loco poco invasion.
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Hi I am new!
Hello Lesa, welcome to geocaching.

Sorry I can't help you as to who "Poco Loco 1982" is. All I know is that this team is the only team that is remaining on the "Azgeocaching" stat page. Somehow everyone elses stats disappeared! Maybe someone else has more information as to what happened.

See: http://www.azgeocaching.com/team_stats.php

Rand (RandMan)