Re: [Az-Geocaching] Another cacher finds body near Las Vegas

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Another cacher finds body near Las Vegas
I remember reading last September about a geocacher who found a hiker killed in a fall. He took coordinates and gave them to the local authorities and waited for them while body and hysterical friend were nearby. This incident I beleive had occured many months before I read about it. There was also another cacher who found a skeletal hand near one cache. I dont remember any more details other than that.

"Brian - Team A.I." <> wrote:I wonder, was I the FTF or the first to say something publicly? There was never anything about finding anything like this in the 'worst nightmare' thread in the gc.com forums until I posted my incident. Not exactly a title I'd be proud of holding though. :/

Brian
Team A.I.