Re: [Az-Geocaching] Mailing list and Web problems

Author: Brian Cluff
To: listserv
PATRICK FINLEY wrote:
> Brian.........I now have 4 of my Az. finds that went over to the out of
> state finds. How do I access the list of out of state finds to see which
> Az. finds I need to recover? Thanks........Pat (Flatiron)

Their isn't a list of out of state finds unfortunately... All the info
that we have is known Arizona caches subtracted from your total caches
found to get out of state finds.
You just have to compare the list of all your caches from
AzGeocaching.com to the list of all your caches on Geocaching.com and
see which are missing.... sorry, I know that can really suck for some of
you that have a zillion caches.

Brian Cluff
AzGeocaching.com