RE: [Az-Geocaching] All Fixed

+ (text/html)
Author: GREGG OBUCH
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] All Fixed
It's working just fine for us.

Gregg of MO & GO

Team Tierra Buena <> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

> Looks like AzGeocaching.com is back online!!!

Not so sure that's true.

When I try to go to the site (Saturday, 1015 AM) it looks as though www.azgeocaching.com is attempting to redirect to www.snaptek.com/geocaching, but then I get a blank web page along with ?done? in the IE status bar. But if I enter the Snaptek URL directly in the address bar I get to the geocaching home page.

Oh, and apparently it won?t save the page theme anymore, but that?s understandable given the circumstances.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena