Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Hawaii TB

+ reply (text/html)
Author: Brian - Team A.I.
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Hawaii TB
Yeah, I believe it's called U-571. The 'U' is for Underground...yeah, that's it. :)

Brian
Team A.I.

> From: "PATRICK FINLEY" <>
> Date: 2004/03/04 Thu AM 07:38:15 EST
> To: <>
> Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Hawaii TB
>
> Highpointer........Everybody knows there's no bridge from California to Hawaii, but there is a new tunnel from San Diego to Honolulu that will be opening in May 2004 . It's a joint effort between the French and Germans, so no full size trucks please. I think maybe Highpointer has too much time on his hands. Geez!..........Pat(Flatiron)

Brian
Team A.I.
Highpointer.......Everybody knows there's no bridge from California to Hawaii, but there is a new tunnel from San Diego to Honolulu that will be opening in May 2004 . It's a joint effort between the French and Germans, so no full size trucks please.&nbsp;I think maybe Highpointer has too much time on his hands. Geez!..........Pat(Flatiron)