[Az-Geocaching] IS RTW #1????

+ (text/html)
Author: Regan Smith
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] IS RTW #1????
I have made a interesting find, Scott of RTW found 204 coords take you to the cache caches, in the 28 days of FEBRUARY, alright a few virtuals tossed in but had he logged his last 30 the night he found them instead of the next day, he would have over 1120 (20 more than AZSALUKI) Arizona finds which would put him in first place. but since he was TIRED and didn't log his finds until the next day his 30 finds show up OOS...

I think there is something to be said about logging your finds as soon as practical even if you are tired....

Congrats Scott