[Az-Geocaching] Quick question about links 'n logs (not to b…

Author: Scott Sparks
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Quick question about links 'n logs (not to be confused with Lincoln Logs)
Okay, here's the quick question and hopefully I can get the short
answer. I want to know how to put a web link in a cache log. I
recently posted a running log of my caching adventures of 2/20/04
(beginning with GCHCE7) where the story of my entire day continues from
one log to the next. I thought it would be convenient for the reader if
I could include a link in the log that took them to the next log in the
series. E-mail me directly if you'd like to avoid cluttering up the
list for the non-tech types.

-- Team Sprocket
(GC member name: Sprocket1980)