[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-A-Highway??

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Casteel
To: AZ Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Adopt-A-Highway??
Early on in the process, there was significant support for this to happen. But so far, I've received only one response on how the first clean-up should be handled. Has the interest cooled since the holidays? I don't want to schedule clean-ups too close together (4 clean-ups required per year, which will be event caches), and there would be about 6 weeks between cleanups if we were to do one now and for CITO Day.

I'm getting ready to create the cache page with limited information to be updated as info becomes available.

According to ADOT, the permit for this Adopt-A-Highway segment is in my name, but I really want decisions regarding clean-ups to be decided by the participating community.

Brian
Team A.I.