Re: [Az-Geocaching] Boredom in the chatroom

Author: Brian Casteel
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Boredom in the chatroom
The opinions are mixed about motorcycles in the city (especially Phoenix),
because the drivers are so bad....I blame it on the California transplants
and another reason azcachemeister and a few others know about. ;)

Currently, I go to work when traffic is lightest and head the opposite
direction of morning traffic when I go home. I'm hoping those 2 factors
would be to my benefit, because traffic is spaced out so well. The downside
is, when I'm leaving for work, I risk an increased number of drunk drivers.
Believe me, I'm taking these prospects under consideration. I would refuse
to ride without a helmet or leathers, without a doubt. It baffles me that
there are so many riders who think they're too damn macho for a helmet or
any other protection when out on the highways (crotch rocket guys
especially). The wind in your hair as you ride I guess has nothing on the
wind on your brain, which is what they must be going for.

Caching would expand to other parts of the state I haven't visited yet, and
to me that's a pretty cool benefit.

Brian
Team A.I.