[Az-Geocaching] A strange plea for help...

+ (text/enriched)
Author: Chelby Geiss
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] A strange plea for help...
Sorry about being off topic, but I have a plea to make...and since
caching gets us out and hiking or 4x4ing, hoping someone can help!

I am looking for cow chips. (Yes, let the jokes begin!) For those who
don't know, I fire the pottery I make with cow chips. I am in
desperate need to do a firing this week. Normally I have a "source" up
in Prescott, but time restraints and a car in need to brake repairs is
keeping me from making a chip run. Have any of you run across a field
with cow chips near the Phoenix metro area (East valley prefered)??
Maybe some state land with cows grazing? Or maybe your own cows?

I'm needing about a large trash bag full. Preferably very near a
trailhead or somewhere I can drive my truck to. I don't want to have
to drag a bag of poop 2 miles with little Aiden in his kelty pack on my
back!:)

So if you have coordinates to a spot you know has chips, or know of a
cache near cow chips send me a private email (I don't want to clog the
list with cow poop posts!)
And if anyone would like to harvest a bag for me (nice and dry
please!), I can arrange a pot from this firing in exchange!;)
Thanks for your help!
C:)

Chelby Geiss
Potter/Sculptress