[Az-Geocaching] I'm Gettin' All Misty Inside

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: Arizona Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] I'm Gettin' All Misty Inside
After 1,170 log entries in just under 23 months, The Powers That Be at
geocaching.com have archived the literally world-famous "Yellow Jeep
Fever" locationless cache, set by Arizona's own Team CBx2. What I read
was that the sheer volume of the entries and all the photographs was
adversely affecting the servers.
Although it's archived, you should still be able to see the cache page
at this link: http://tinyurl.com/2waxc. Thanks to Cheryl and Cody (Team
CBx2) for creating this historic locationless. And if you're reading
this, hope all is well with you.
I guess I'll plagiarize myself: Given enough time, even locationless
caches will devolve and entropy will be achieved.
Steve
Team Tierra Buena