Re: [Az-Geocaching] CITO Day - April 17

+ reply (text/html)
Author: Brian Casteel
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] CITO Day - April 17
Steve,

I think it would be a great opportunity to use the new Adopt-A-Highway segment as the CITO event. I drove by a few days ago, and the sign wasn't up yet. But if I plan a cleanup for late this month or early next, we could also hold one in April to coincide with CITO day. The highway segment is NB SR87 between MP 181-182, which is south of Gilbert Road coming out of Mesa.

So I guess the question about coordinator may be answered with that as well. I'll possibly need a co-coordinator for that depending on the response to the posted event (when I get it submitted).

Brian
Team A.I.

> From: "Team Tierra Buena" <>
> Date: 2004/01/16 Fri AM 12:06:22 EST
> To: "Arizona Geocaching" <>
> Subject: [Az-Geocaching] CITO Day - April 17
>
> Geocaching.com has selected Saturday, April 17 as the date for the
> second annual "Cache In Trash Out" (CITO) event (see
> http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=62595
> <http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=62595&hl> &hl=).
> Any suggestions to get the ball rolling in Arizona (not just metro
> Phoenix, but other parts of the state as well)? Better yet, anyone want
> to volunteer to act as a coordinator? I don't have any time to devote to
> this right now. If you do, just step right up. I don't think you'll
> encounter a great deal of opposition ;-)
> Steve
> Team Tierra Buena

Clean
Clean
DocumentEmail

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

 /* Style Definitions */
 table.MsoNormalTable
    {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
    mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
    mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
    mso-style-noshow:yes;
    mso-style-parent:"";
    mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
    mso-para-margin:0in;
    mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
    font-size:10.0pt;
    font-family:"Times New Roman";}

Geocaching.com has selected Saturday, April 17 as the date for the
second annual &#8220;Cache In Trash Out&#8221; (CITO)
event (see http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=62595&amp;hl=).
Any suggestions to get the ball rolling in Arizona (not just
metro Phoenix, but other parts of the state as well)? Better yet, anyone
want to volunteer to act as a coordinator? I don&#8217;t have any time to
devote to this right now. If you do, just step right up. I don&#8217;t think
you&#8217;ll encounter a great deal of opposition ;-)

Steve

Team Tierra Buena

&nbsp;