[Az-Geocaching] Found a neat cache in North Phx. today

+ (text/html)
Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Found a neat cache in North Phx. today
Hello from the newbie,

My wife, Linda, and I were in North Phoenix, at Reach 11 or some call it
Horseman's Park. We drove our minis for about 6 miles, they need a
little work because we compete with them in something called CDE. Any
way, after the drive we went across the street to see if we could find:
GCGTPW "Reach for the cache, Macgyver!" Boy was that a kick in the
back side. We just had a ball, the horses were relaxing in there stall
in the trailer (asleep I think) and we were taking our walk while
Geocaching. This multi-cache is not hard to get to but it takes some
head scratching. If you have not take time to go down and pick up a few
Phx. caches, do so, it's too much fun.

Bob Smith, Petite Elite