[Az-Geocaching] Travel bug Roll found

+ (text/html)
Author: Ken Akerman
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Travel bug Roll found
Geocachers,

I found the travel bug Roll (it somehow got under my bed at home - not sure how it got there), so now I have all four of the travel bugs that I acquired at Saturday's event cache in Tucson. Thank you to all who responded to me.

I brought four travel bugs and one geocoin to the event cache, and it appears that all of the items that I brought have been logged by the geocachers who acquired them, with the exception of POGO, the stick. If you have POGO, then please log your acquisition of the travel bug. I need this in order to complete my log entry.

Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)