[Az-Geocaching] To Brian (Team A.I.)

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: Arizona Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] To Brian (Team A.I.)
Well, Brian, I see your post to the Groundspeak forums on the policy website
appears to have been banished to Geo-Limbo as well. I hope it's just server
problems, and nothing like they're censoring us for mentioning another Web
site.

(If you do an advanced find and look for the single word geocachingpolicy,
you can see a list of my three attempts to post the announcement as well as
Brian's post, but you can't look at any of the messages, and they don't show
up in the regular forum list. This is not how I wanted to spend my morning.)

Steve

Team Tierra Buena