RE: [Az-Geocaching] off topic e-mail question

Author: RopingThe Wind
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] off topic e-mail question

>From: "Andrew Ayre" <>
>To: <>
>Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] off topic e-mail question
>Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:23:20 -0700
>
>I don't have Yahoo and I am getting more Nigerian scams, so it's not just
>you. If the subject is gibberish then I just delete the message without
>looking at it.
>
>Andy

Ooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Is that what that is?! The last time I saw an email
subject heading that was all gibberish... I tried to decrypt it!! :) :)
:)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa