[Az-Geocaching] Who Manages What

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: Arizona Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Who Manages What
There's a front-page story today in my favorite <hack.kaff> newspaper, the
Arizona Republic, about crimes being committed on public lands (I'm rather
surprised they didn't include Geocaching in the article!). But in the
continuation of the article on page A28, there's a nice little map and chart
showing each of the federally managed recreation lands in the state and what
agency (USFS, NPS, BLM, FWS) manages each. This could be a handy-dandy
little reference when you're thinking about where to hide your next ammo
can.

I was able to find the article online but not the chart.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena