[Az-Geocaching] Not biting the hand at all

+ (text/html)
Author: J H/TEAM 360
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Not biting the hand at all

Was there some point to this message?

Brian
Team A.I.

Why the hostility?

Remember, the same 'board' you refer to also supplies the listserv you are using. Hand...bite

Brian
Team A.I.

Not ripping on azgeocaching at all. I like this listserve. It lets me see where everyone stands on issues, you included. It would be nice to see forums added to azgeocaching as well. The flaming and constant bickering in the GC.com forums is why I don't post in there anymore. I certainly hope that it does not carry over locally and that AZ cachers would be above that sort of childish behavior.