Re: [Az-Geocaching] I'm Stumped

+ (text/html)
Author: Aus Dem Kasten
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] I'm Stumped
I'm using Mozilla on Red Hat Linux, and do not have any problem getting
Brian's e-mail. However, my wife is using Outlook on Windows XP and is
having the same problem. This, I believe, started between 10/7 at
appox. 2:19 AM and 10/8 at approx. 6:08 PM. Brian probably changed
something or else all of you using MS Windows got that new virus called
Linux.Mor.XP. Just Kidding!

What changed Brian?

Jon
Aus Dem Kasten