Re: [Az-Geocaching] Camp out event cache

Author: RopingThe Wind
To: listserv
New-Topics: [Az-Geocaching] 35 "Caches" before 2:00 p.m.
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Camp out event cache
Bummer! I am going to be out of town that weekend. This sounds like a really
fun camp out/event cache. I was hoping to get those 6 caches on my way home
from Seattle a few days ago but didnt have much time to cache coming back. I
see I will also miss the Halloween event cache as I will be out of town that
weekend too! I also missed several event caches this summer!!!!! :)
WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :) However, it does look like I will be
able to make the event cache on the west side on Oct 25th (so far!). Look
forward to seeing everyone there.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

>From: "Patrick Brown" <>
>To: <>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Camp out event cache
>Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:37:06 -0700
>
> I am working on the weekend of the 14,15 and 16 of Nov. for this event
>cache. I need to go out there and check some stuff out befor I can post it
>.
>
>Patrick Brown
>PANDA77

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com