Re: [Az-Geocaching] watch list notifications?

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale Draper
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] watch list notifications?
Jeremy announced in the GC.com forums that the mail server was down today. That explains why I wasn't getting the watch list e-mails until tonight. Thank you for the responses.

GREGG OBUCH <> wrote:Gale,

Just by pure chance, I noticed that the watch list was about two to two & half hours behind the actual entry of a log. I just happened to check my email at lunch today and had a message from a person who had completed our White Sands cache. After reading her message I checked the cache page and she hadn't entered the log. I surfed about the gc site and just before logging off checked the cache page again and her log was there. The watch list message I received was time stamped about two hours later and was in my mailbox when I checked this evening.

Gregg of MO & GO

Gale Draper <> wrote:
Not to stray too far off the hot topic of the day...

but has anyone been getting watch list notifications today? I checked a cache on my watch list earlier today. It had activity, yet hours later and I still don't have any e-mail notification. I just wondered if it is my problem or if others are experiencing it.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898