RE: [Az-Geocaching] Mt Lemmon Caches

+ (text/html)
Author: Andrew Ayre
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Mt Lemmon Caches
I would be very suprised if Tucson Top was reachable. That whole area got
burnt. The trails in the Bullock Fire area were closed for over a year. I'll
have to check where Bird Brain is - don't recognize that one.

I'm also busy this weekend, but I'm free 11th or 12th or 18th or 19th. Note
that Octoberfest is going on up there until the 12th, which will increase
Congestion. So maybe the 18th or 19th would be best?
Andy