RE: [Az-Geocaching] Power Source Questions

+ (text/html)
Author: Koch, Dan
To: 'listserv@azgeocaching.com'
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Power Source Questions
I purchased a PC adaptor from 'gpsgeek' on eBay. It has worked flawlessly
for over a year and I'm quite impressed with the construction. I would have
no problems buying other adaptors from them.

And as always, I have no vested interested in gpsgeek and this is my
experience. Your mileage may vary.

LazyK - Dan