Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Prescott Breakfast Event cache this …

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale Draper
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Prescott Breakfast Event cache this Sat.
Murphey's, Gurley Street Grill, pie at Berry's.

There's a nice benchmark at the courthouse square right behind the Rough Riders statue if you are downtown.

wrote:
A question for the Prescott locals...

Shawna and I have decided to spend the weekend there. Can you give me a few non-geocaching ideas of things to do or see, favorite restaurants, or anything along those lines? She will shoot me if I make her cache the whole time!

Thanks in advance!
Dave
Team DaSH