Re: [Az-Geocaching] Aha! It's fixed!

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale Draper
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Aha! It's fixed!
I had problems like that a month ago or so. That's when I sent you something and asked you to post it to the listserv. I kept getting "terminal/fatal error" messages. Something about not recognizing the address.

The food idea sounds fine to Mike and I. A few dollars for food, and I don't have to worry about what to bring.

Brian Casteel <> wrote:
Weird. When I was at work earlier, I couldn't send to the listserv. Got some weird error about how it didn't know who was. Maybe it was down temporarily and working now? Anyone else have submission problems?

Brian
Team A.I.