[Az-Geocaching] 1st Annual Halloween Radioactive (GCGPW6)

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Casteel
To: AZ Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] 1st Annual Halloween Radioactive (GCGPW6)
After Breakfast Cache #3 today, Tamo, Aus Dem Kasten, CopyCache and myself met at the location of the October event cache to discuss plans and introduce the area to a few of those wesssssssssiders who rarely venture to THAT side of the world.

During our discussion, the issue of food came up. Hopefully to ensure that we don't end up with seven kinds of Dorito's and a 4oz can of dip, the following idea was discussed:

Charging $2 per adult and $1 for children 3-12 to off-set the cost of food (we provide). Any funds left over would be placed in the final stage of the 1313 Dead End Drive cache as an additional prize for the FTF team. Depending on how well this is received, and how many attend, there could be a decent amount for the FTF! Of course, no estimates will be available, as we will not have a solid figure of revenue until the event.

Please let me know what you think of this idea, and whether or not we should just got back to an alphabet/food type system.

Brian
Team A.I.