Re: [Az-Geocaching] No gas to geocache!

+ (text/html)
Author: Randy Kinkel
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] No gas to geocache!
It's pretty bad out there... on my way to work this morning, I passed
six stations on Broadway in Tempe, and only one had gas. It was one pump
only, with a limit. I didn't see what the price was. I'm one of the
people who didn't panic and fill up, and now I'm in trouble! I only
have a quarter tank left! looks like I'll be taking the bus next week.

"Mozartman"