Re: [Az-Geocaching] Magellan and the McDowells

+ (text/html)
Author: RAND HARDIN
To: AZ-Geocaching
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Magellan and the McDowells
Brian is a good bet unless the coordinates are released while he's at work. I wouldn't be surprised though if he's taken the next few days off from work! [;)]

Then again, Jeff (Team 360) is another possibility (he mentioned he was unemployed at this time . . . and knowing him I would say he is ready to pounce!).

Rand