[Az-Geocaching] Another black light source

+ (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Another black light source
I was at Fry's Market Place at Baseline and McClintock this evening and
looked in the flashlight section and viola, Coleman brand battery (4AA) blacklights
for $5.99. Although I already have a professional short wave light I use for
prospecting (and a little geocaching) I picked up one of these long wave
units. It works just fine. As an added bonus, it comes with a regular white
fluorescent light bulb as well and some glow in the dark stickers (coming soon to
a cache near you). Enjoy!

CacheUsOut