Re: [Az-Geocaching] What should I do when a geocacher looses…

+ (text/html)
Author: Joe Brekke
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] What should I do when a geocacher looses my TB?
I'm sorry, I mis-spoke or typed as the case may be...the Copy Tag TB was placed into the cache by AZCachemiester, Highpointer was merely an accomplice...:-). By the way, it may sound like I'm complaining about that, and I'm not, again it's all part of the game, I actually look forward to reading that someone has "rescued" the TB.

Joe