Re: [Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] (no subject)
At 01:05 PM 7/25/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Well excuse me. I won't send another e-mail that isn't strictly on topic.

I really didn't want this to become unfriendly, but the fact is that many
of us end up getting the same "joke" message multiple times. The reason
for a list is to keep discussion on topic, that is why we joined the list
in the first place. The biggest thing that drives people away from a list,
and ultimately kills it is all the clutter.

To keep this on topic, I finally heard back from the owner of the Fore and
Four Tenths cache. He has set it to temp disable and has asked me to let
him know when a good time to re-activate it would be. He has even asked
people to not look for the cache in the logs.

Scott

www.myblueheaven.com