Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: This guy is starting to scare me

+ (text/html)
Author: Emaara Blue
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: This guy is starting to scare me

Scott Sparks <> wrote:
I'm not convinced yet if this guy (Chandaka) is a regular listserv
participant who is yanking our chain or if he is just an alien (legal or
otherwise) who just doesn't have a clue. In one log he left a note in
Spanish (and he claims he's from a town in Mexico across the border from
El Paso) but in his log for Bush Wacked, every one seems to think his
note is in Japanese? I couldn't translate it from any of the languages
in the Babelfish Translator (including Japanese) so does anyone know for
sure if it is Japanese? Otherwise, his (typed) broken english reminds
me of someone else on this listserv (who shall remain nameless) who, I
presume, speaks English as their _first_ language. ;-) ...
-- Sprocket

I thought the language had some resemblence to Hindi.

-Emaara