RE: [Az-Geocaching] Guy with no finds and bushwhacked

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Guy with no finds and bushwhacked
Reading his logs, I've had the sense that he's pulling our legs. I wouldn't
be surprised to find his physical log entries in the caches he's claimed he
hasn't found. I wonder if his (Japanese) aside to Gojira in his online log
isn't a response to something Gojira wrote in the paper log.

Anyone live close enough to Bush Wacked who'd be willing to test my theory?

Steve

Team Tierra Buena