[Az-Geocaching] re: possible false finds

+ (text/html)
Author: Scott Sparks
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] re: possible false finds
I did consider contacting Electric Shavers about their log but, there is
no doubt in my mind that their log of my cache, as well as many others,
is completely contrived and pantamount to a bold-faced lie. As such, I
didn't think it would do much good to confront them. What would I say
to them? "Excuse me, but are you (Electric Shavers) a dishonest
person(s)?" And how do you suppose they would answer? I just didn't
figure it was worth my time and trouble to dignify their deplorable
behavior with an e-mail.

-- Sprocket