Re: [Az-Geocaching] Team desertSol plus one!

+ (text/html)
Author: Joe Brekke
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Team desertSol plus one!
Congratulations Chelby and Kevin and welcome to the Baby Backpack club!!!

I'd say I've logged over 300 finds with Erik on my back, and other than a few times forgetting to duck when I've gone under low hanging branches it has worked out ok...when I slip I hear a soft pitched voice say "ok, Daddy? - Daddy ok, no owee-hurt?" I've only fell twice, and both times rolled to my side so not as to fall on him....course you end up leaving a lot of DNA around doing that, or getting very sore shoulders when you fall on the one that' you've torn your rotator cuff on 25 years ago skiing.

We actually are going to have another addition to our team in 5 weeks...I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get to the caches with Erik on my back and the newborn strapped to my chest in a Baby Bjorn...ought to make for some interesting tales.

Anyway, congratulations and enjoy the new arival, that's a neat name you've chosen. We wish you all the best!!

TeamBlunder