[Az-Geocaching] Celebrity in our Midst

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: Arizona Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Celebrity in our Midst
> I'll help out! I think this is a great idea!
>
> Mozartman (R.Kinkel)

Welcome, Randy! It's a privilege to have you with us in this electronic
sandbox.

Ladies and gentlemen, we now have amongst us a gen-u-wine celebrity
Geocacher. Randy has a voice and diction for which I would swap with the
devil (those of you who've been subjected to my east coast braying will
understand why). As if that's not enough, this man may in fact know more
about Mozart, his music and his times, than anyone since Salieri.

If you live in the Valley, don’t take my word for it. Any weekday at
noon, tune your radio to 89.5 (if reception is bad, try 89.7 or 89.3),
KBAQ, and listen to Randy host the "Mozart Buffet". Then check out the
"Mozart Buffet" web pages at http://www.kbaq.org/music/mozartbuffet/.

As Mozart himself once said, "Dieses ist so kühl".

Steve
Team Tierra Buena
President, azgeocaching.com chapter of the Randy Kinkel Fan Club