Re: [Az-Geocaching] Fw: [LOG] Watch List Notification

Author: xWaterLilyx
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Fw: [LOG] Watch List Notification
> You might also want to take a look at the other
> records that can be
> generated by the same code.
> On most any page of AzGeocacihng.com, just look at
> the "Team Records"
> and "Cache Records" in the bottom half of the
> "Geocaching Stats" menu.
> They allow you to dial your own records with any
> combination of "found,
> hidden, lost, notes, removes" and "day, month, year"
>
> Brian Cluff
> Team Snaptek

Yea I knew I could look up all sorts of numbers, but
as I tend to shy away from numbers of any kind I don't
generally go looking them up. =-) Which, when you
think about the fact I work for a bank and deal with
numbers all day I suppose it makes sense in a strange
way.

I just thought it was kind of cool to realize I was
that high on the list. Of course, I blame Team MO &
GO entirely since they were the only reason I went
caching that day and had already done some of the
caches they were finding that day.

=-) Man.. do you know how hot a 3rd floor apartments
gets without air on in the middle of the day!!
Sheesh... the cat is sleeping in the dryer because
it's cooler!! sorry.. just had to share!!

=====
xWaterLilyx & RTF
Team H20
Phoenix, AZ (Ahwatukee)