Re: [Az-Geocaching] GPS on Commercial Airliner?

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Cache-Quest
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] GPS on Commercial Airliner?
I travel a lot on business and I normally take my GPS with me. I've also had trips out of the country twice this year with no problems (except lost luggage). I just stick it in with all my other electronic stuff in my backpack (I use a backpack instead of a brief case). It is almost never searched. I don't normally sit by the window, but when I do, I often get the GPS out and play with it. I basically have to hold it right against the window to get a signal, but it is fun to see where you are and how fast you are going. I've never been questioned by a Flight Attendant except to put it away for landing.

Jerry