Re: [Az-Geocaching] Congratulations

+ (text/html)
Author: RAND HARDIN
To: AZ-Geocaching
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Congratulations
Thank you, Mark. I didn't have a speech prepared for this honor! I suppose I should give some recognition though:

First, I should give recognition to our Creator. If it wasn't for the many wonderful sites that our Creator has provided us, we wouldn't have as many interesting caches to find. Next I would like to thank my daughters for their patience and understanding of the many hours that I dedicate to geocaching. I would also like to recognize all the fellow geocachers that I have met and have communicated with over this "listserv." (Without your dedication and concern for this wonderful sport/hobbie, geocaching would not be as fun and interesting.) Furthermore, I would also like to . . . .

I don't know . . . maybe I should save the above speech for when and if I ever win something major - like an Academy Award or something. Maybe a simple thank you for the recognition, Mark, would suffice in this situation.

Thank you,

Rand (RandMan)