Re: [Az-Geocaching] Please help this poor guy!

+ (text/html)
Author: gale 'Desert Viking'
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Please help this poor guy!

No response as yet. Thank you to the Az cachers for offering to help him. Hopefully he'll take someone up on their offer.

There's a store called Simbatta at Baseline and Gilbert Rds. NE corner. They are going out of business this week. Although it is primarily a Korean import store, they have some small screw type aluminum containers for 89 cents that are good micros. We got 3 (expect to see those soon).