[Az-Geocaching] Please help this poor guy!

+ (text/html)
Author: gale 'Desert Viking'
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Please help this poor guy!

See this link http://ubbx.groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=2016058331&m=99660895
He posted a "do not find" on a cache on my watch list, Show Me the Quail.  He's a new Phoenix area geocacher. I've sent him 2 e-mails with no response. (I probably scared him!) Anyway, he's looked for 11 caches without any success. I'd hate to see him and his family give up because they don't know how to use the GPS or something.
Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898