Re: [Az-Geocaching] Abandoned cache?

+ (text/html)
Author: gale and mike
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Abandoned cache?

I tried to contact the owner yesterday but I'm not sure how long I should wait until giving up. I  sent him an earlier e-mail in March regarding the cache that he never responded to. Somewhere I remember reading that abandoned caches are sometimes adopted by other cachers. That's why I thought of doing that, but if Az cachers feel this one should be archived and a new one made, I'll do that. We have the container, log and new goodies all ready to go. Thanks for the input.