RE: [Az-Geocaching] Cache_Pirate Re-Revisited

+ (text/html)
Author: Bill Tomlinson
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Cache_Pirate Re-Revisited
Brian, Thanks for the links. I don't usually read the forums. Just don't
have the time. I was great reading through all of the posts. I had begun
to think I was the only one that still thought the whole pirate thing was a
bad idea. I also noted that I'm not alone in noting that a week after the
fact, it doesn't appear any of the stolen items have been replaced (in the
original cache or elsewhere). It seems the pirate has also not contacted
Jeremy and certainly hasn't posted more info here or in the forums. I don't
believe there really ever was a good intent. Any good humored well
intentioned soul would have come clean or corrected the situation by now.

I would be surprised if it were TTB. They have proven they are cunning
enough to come up with a scheme like this, but I highly doubt they would let
it run on like this without some sort of response. Then again... ;-)

CacheLess