Re: [Az-Geocaching] Special equipment

Author: xWaterLilyx
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Special equipment
--- Scott Wood <> wrote:
> If a cache requires a mountain bike, shouldn't it be
> rated higher than a 1/2?
>
> GCG2G7 was just posted, and I think that the ratings
> are very misleading
> since the cache description clearly states, in red
> print, that you must use
> a mountain bike.
>
> Any thoughts?
>

> Scott

As far as I would be concerned, it should be a 5 for
special equipment required. I certainly don't own a
mountain bike anymore so wouldn't be able to do it if
that is what it required. (note, I haven't read the
description so just wondering, what kind of hike would
it be?? and that would still be probably rated higher
then a 1/2 you say it is)

=====
xWaterLilyx & RTF
Team H20