[Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirate

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Casteel
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirate
Ok, now that it's coming out that this is a game within a game, and that the cache(s) are to be placed nearby, it does sound kind of interesting.

On a side note, has anyone besides me noticed there are TWO profiles now for this person?

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.asp?A=121309
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.asp?A=122054

I am guessing that Jeremy suspended the account after he was e-mailed concerning the 'thief'. How it was begun initially was where he/she/it messed up. Had we known initially that this was going to be what it turned into, I'm fairly certain nobody would have reacted to the extent we all did. But, it's live and learn.

Brian
Team A.I.