Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirates

+ (text/html)
Author: gale and mike
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirates

That link doesn't work for me. All I get is a log in page that won't let me log in.

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898